High Pressure Washer Wet Sand Blasting Kit
Looking for an easy way to remove rust and stains? Then, this High-Pressure Washer Wet Sand Blasting Kit is for you!
Don't waste your precious time trying to remove tough stains, rust, multiple layers of paint, or graffiti by hand! There''s no need to resort to harsh chemicals like acids and thinners! Let the High-Pressure Wet Sand Blasting Kit do your hard jobs. This amazing kit lets you convert your professional pressure washer into a wet sandblaster. Wet sandblasting is also dust-free, more effective than dry sand-blasting, and is quick and easy!
- Heavy Duty Commercial Pressure Washer Sand Blast Kit, 4000 PSI
- 1/4″ Male Plug Inlet to Connect to Your Pressure Washer Wand
- 18 FT Sand Suction Tube for Easy Sand Application
- Great for Removing Rust or Paint from Metal, Concrete
- Simple assembly plus non-slip foam grip for comfort and control
- Nozzle Material: Alloy
- Interface Material: Alloy
- Water Spray Type: Water Column
- Handle Type: Palm Type
- Body Material: Lead
- 1 x High-Pressure Washer Wet Sand Blasting Kit
How to set up:
1. Connect 1/4’’ Male Plug Inlet quick connect plug (B) to 18 FT Sand Suction Tube (C). Then connect adapter (C) to pressure washer trigger gun or wand. If you do not need adapter (C), please connect 1/4’’ quick connect plug (B) to the pressure washer trigger gun or wand directly.
2. Insert sand wand (E) into media (dry silica sand, baking soda, or washed and dried river sand). Please make sure the sand is dry, or it will not work.
3. Turn on the pressure washer. Unlock the trigger gun, then water and sand will come out from the permanent nozzle (A). Please make sure the part D is above the permanent nozzle (A). If the part D is underneath permanent nozzle (A) as image shown, the water will go into the hose of sand, wet the sand and then sand will not be sucked up.
4. After work, please dry the cleaned goods as soon as possible, otherwise they will rust again the next day.