Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl
Exquisite Handcrafted Yarn Bowl
Perfect Gift For Family & Friends!
Do you love knitting, crocheting, and other DIY-crafting hobbies?
✔Are you always looking for multi-use accessories that can make your life easier in more than one way?
Or perhaps, you simply want an exotic, unique, and handy gift idea for someone you love?
✔Whichever the case, we have just the thing for you; a special, beautiful, and super easy to use handmade wood-bowl that you will simply love!
✔Yarn bowls are used to help keep your yarn clean, and in place, and knit your various projects. The swirls on the bowl provide support for the yarn as it keeps in place as you work. Our bowls have 2 holes for storing your crochet hooks.
- WOOD CARVED - wooden yarn bowl, with a gloss varnish, is perfectly designed for expert and novice knitters. Each bowl is crafted from sustainable wood with a wide base so it won’t tip over even with heavy balls of yarn.
- HANDCRAFTED - This Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl is handmade by workers being paid fair wages & fairly traded.
- LUSTRE FINISH - The holes are smooth so that the yarn glides easily and doesn’t snag. Even the smallest rough edge can catch and fray your yarn. Our yarn bowls are also designed with high-walls so your yarn balls don’t roll out.
- LARGE - Our full-size yarn bowls measure 7 inches by 4 inches to accommodate multiple yarn balls. The Sheesham wood is heavy enough to ensure your bowl doesn’t move around, yet light enough to take with you, wherever you go.
- PORTABLE & UNBREAKABLE - Dalea hand-crafted knitting yarn bowls are designed to be comfortably carried in your yarn bag or tote and taken anywhere you love to knit or crochet! Unlike pottery yarn bowls, the wooden design is sure to last.
- Material: 100% Sheesham Indian rosewood or teak
Dimensions: 5" diameter x 2.5"
Weight: 0.88 lb
- 1 x Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl