DIY Poke Plushy Wool Set
This is the most favorite and most popular needle felting wool for crafters. With this plushy wool set and a few tutorials, you will be on your way to making adorable fuzzy animals or any other creations you can dream of. What you need is a special surface to avoid poking your fingers, legs or any other body parts.
Wet felting is so magical to watch as the individual fibers and hairs bind together to make fabric that you can sew and make into clothing. How much wool roving you need depends on how large a piece of felt you want to make.
DIY Poke Plushy Wool Set is a DO IT YOURSELF KIT of AMAZING ADORABLE CHARACTER PLUSH of WOOL FELT and POKING NEEDLES!
- High-Quality Material
This DIY set is made of soft fiber wool which is durable and has a luxuriant touch. The high-quality wool band is a high-quality raw material for the manual industry and the textile industry. It is safe and eco-friendly for everybody to use. The material is the best choice for DIY crafts materials. Especially good for detail work or small pieces.
- Wide application
Meet what you need for DIY different styles for needle felting and wet felting. This wool would be perfect for a variety of handmade works like needle felting, wet felting, spinning, weaving, embellishments, doll making, soap making, drying balls, and more.
- Various Colors
It comes in abundant brilliant colors with one set of wool felt containing 20 pieces of different vibrant colors of fiber wool.
- Great Gift
Wool felts quickly and easy to incorporate into different crafts or hobbies, perfect choice as gifts for children, mothers, grandmas, colleagues, friends, neighbors or needle felting beginners or favors. Enjoy a happy time with whom you love.
How to use:
- Layout your wool fiber. Next, place a large towel on the table and one piece of bubble wrap on top of that. Take a piece of the roving and pull thin tufts from one end. Lay these fibers down in a row and in the same direction. Add a second row overlapping the fiber and the rows. Add more rows of fiber until your piece is about 30% larger than the final size you want to allow for shrinkage.
- Wet the wool. Sprinkle warm water on your layer of wool fiber. Next, place your hands flat on the wool and move them slightly back and forth to ensure all the wool is thoroughly wet.
- Add another layer of wool. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Add the third layer of wool roving and repeat step 2.
- Add layer 4. One more time, repeat steps 1 and 2-Add the final layer the same as before. Sprinkle and work the fiber with your hands.
- Pre-Felt the wool and test with the pinch test.
Fiber Length: 10- 15cm
Fitness: 18.5- 26um
1 x DIY Poke Plushy Wool Set